A black and white photo with 42 men sitting and standing with a sign on top of them saying, "R.J King, M.C. Ducan, T.J. Ducan, Welcome Paulsboro Works, 1876 50 years 1926." In the back of the men, there looks to be the Paulsboro Refinery. On the back of the photo, it reads all the men in order from left to right, "Rear Row - Standing - Left to right: E.S. Lukens, A. Pfenning, T.K. Ellis, H.J. Wright, W.A. Sibson, J.R. Corliss, W.Paulin, C.C. Seals, H.H. Brenneis, E.M. Applegit - N.Y. Office, A.L. Grimms, C.A. Snyder, C.E. Martin, G. Robinson, M.J. Fairhurst, H.E. DeLong. Center Row - Left to Right: V. Semler - Asst. Supt., V.O. Co., Poland, F.W. McGeehan, J.C. McCaffrey, H.E. Osgood, C.L. Boyle, J.S. McElfresh - Asst. Supt., S.E. Johnson, C.J. Hamm - Supt., H. Beck, L.Stiles, Jr., S.C. Black, j.H. Reid, C.A. Johnson, Front Row - Sitting - Left to right: S.J.H Richards, D.J. Collins, W.R. Schrader, J. Wiles, J.A. Haney - Assistant, T.J. Dugan, R. King, M.C. Dugan (50 - yr. men), H. Kirner - Assistant, J.P. Hughes, H.C. Van Leuwen, R.C. Dubrock, N. Dempsey."