Framed oil on canvas painting of the “View of West Texas Ranch, El Paso County”. Former/alternate titles: “Old Fort at El Paso” and “View of Smith’s West Texas Ranch (El Paso)”painted by Henry C. Pratt, member of the US Boundary Commission, 1852. View of ranch complex from a ridgeline. Beyond the ranch is the river and a mountain range. The grave site is Campo Santo.